In fact, Invalid Default Gateway Address Was Specified error can be repaired in many different ways. In this post, I want to provide you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Troubleshoot Invalid Default Gateway Address Was Specified Problems By Yourself.
Solution One: How Can I Solve Invalid Default Gateway Address Was Specified Problems On Your Own?
To troubleshoot Invalid Default Gateway Address Was Specified problem in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Troubleshoot Invalid Default Gateway Address Was Specified Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve Invalid Default Gateway Address Was Specified error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Invalid Default Gateway Address Was Specified error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?PC perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a distinguished PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely the best solution for users to remove Invalid Default Gateway Address Was Specified errors. Besides of troubleshooting Invalid Default Gateway Address Was Specified errors, this application also possesses rather powerful function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This program
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: How to Fix Problem of Liveupdate Engine,How to Avoid Window Xp Trouble,Fix Mso9.dll Using CMD code,Get Usb Printing Support Error Problem? Fix it Easily,Solutions to the Problems of 0x77f91320
Read More: ,Error Sqlserver,Anti Keylogger Open Source,Online Backups,Download Driver Monitor,Residence.exe